Sunday 28 December 2014

Need a programmer girl


Need a programmer girl who can -
Include the header file of love in the code of  my life
Void the sadness from my main program
Inserts semi colon to complete me
Applies switch statement to repeatedly check my mood :-P 
sets infinite for loop of happiness and joy
Continue statement to continue code of merriment
Break statement to break down the control structure of agony 
Go to statement to see the future perspective
A code where trust and care always remain constant static functions
A class of relationship in which functions of understanding and love are always overloaded 
smile always remain default constructor
Good bye serves as destructor 
Anger and hatred type variables initialized to zero 
Inherits the class of culture and education
Argument pointers are never used or whenever used point to invalid address
A code in which error handling is done innocently
Catches()me every time I fail()
Files of mesmerizing experiences are loaded and those of bad are truncated
Whenever the code is compiled success comes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment